přezdívka:
heslo:
registrace

Minimax.cz - minimax umeni

Co je minimax?
Minimax je umělecký server pro všechny autory. Vyjádřete se! Prezentujte své malby, fotografie, poesii či prózu, komentujte ostatní autory. Více informací
Žánry
Menu
Ikonka na web
Inzerce
Kdo je online
ColletteSa + 7 anonymů
Reklama Google
Statistiky
TOPlist
Minimax.cz - umělecký server pro všechny autory: Diskusní fórum

MINIMAX.cz :: Zobrazit téma - Does the make xp/h grow or drop?
 FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny   NastaveníNastavení   Soukromé zprávySoukromé zprávy   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

Does the make xp/h grow or drop?

odeslat nové téma   Odpovědět na téma    Obsah fóra MINIMAX.cz -> Vše o MINIMAX.cz
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
Weismart
Nováček
Nováček

Zaregistrován od: 18. Feb, 2021

PříspěvekZaslal: čt 18. únor, 2021 9:51    Předmět: Does the make xp/h grow or drop? Odpovědět s citátem

Ranged- Visit the Living Rock Caverns, and proceed south as much as you can from the entrance. There is a place that is just one block wide, but it's two blocks long, so go inside it. 2 meelee living stones spawn within range out there, and therefore are too wide for to OSRS gold you. Use best ranged bonus with magic short and steel arrows. Hunter- Trap swamp lizards till you can change to orange salamaders. Fletching- Cut your walnut logs and fletch them into longbows, I think you have unlocked these. String them afterwards and sell to the ge.

Yews will be exceedingly slow all the way to 99 probably averaging nearer to 25k exp/hr. In members you can use a dragon hatchet for 15% boost in rate but this is hardly significant considering that the time . Obviously that is not account sharing since it was not deliberate and you didn't want it to occur, but I do not see why you inquire us every example of rule-breaking in your account... You'd never get banned for something like this . I know that... but I want to be 100% legit. Require Mic for example... ideal account even though he might not have 1B. I wan na na be ideal. Perfection is what makes me gifted.

And... how long could it take? Does the make xp/h grow or drop? As that is like 7 years . Every level raises the exp per hour, however your most important factors are dragon hatchet and where you reduce the stuff, and if competition is making it hard. Don't cut yews to level 99. Get a fantastic level first, like at least 85, then opt for the yews and even then, odds are you will give up. Have oyu gotten any 99s before?

Because the first 99 is likely going to be done quickly or you will give up. I suggest you cut willows till about 55, subsequently teaks into 68, then ivies. But then again, I just have 99 wc. No more 99s earlier... and regrettably not a mem at the moment. Wcing level at this time is 1. And... 450 hours is roughly five years of playing only in the weekends. In F2P, what's quicker to cheap RS gold 99? What's the most money to 99? Which makes most cash as I go along?
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
odeslat nové téma   Odpovědět na téma    Obsah fóra MINIMAX.cz -> Vše o MINIMAX.cz Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejdi na: