přezdívka:
heslo:
registrace

Minimax.cz - minimax umeni

Co je minimax?
Minimax je umělecký server pro všechny autory. Vyjádřete se! Prezentujte své malby, fotografie, poesii či prózu, komentujte ostatní autory. Více informací
Žánry
Menu
Ikonka na web
Inzerce
Kdo je online
ElvinCarpe, ColletteSa, Bridget453 + 7 anonymů
Reklama Google
Statistiky
TOPlist
Minimax.cz - umělecký server pro všechny autory: Diskusní fórum

MINIMAX.cz :: Zobrazit téma - I am pretty new to RuneScape
 FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny   NastaveníNastavení   Soukromé zprávySoukromé zprávy   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

I am pretty new to RuneScape

odeslat nové téma   Odpovědět na téma    Obsah fóra MINIMAX.cz -> Vše o MINIMAX.cz
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
wfuuopy
Nováček
Nováček

Zaregistrován od: 27. Dec, 2020

PříspěvekZaslal: ne 27. prosinec, 2020 2:22    Předmět: I am pretty new to RuneScape Odpovědět s citátem

I am pretty sure there's an xp nerf there. If you can not manage to RuneScape gold utilize ancients with your own runes, try alching. I am able to hit a 176 max hit and to get a 64 thats fairly great (I could use all that expensive equipment but im really bad [I barley have 100,000 coins at the end of the day, after I fist of guthix my tokens to 300, I buy dragon gauntlets and market the about the GE then attempt barrows as many occasions as I can with my money and end up with 15,000 at the end of the day, the day will come once I get barrows gear.])

I understand effiency and that, I said I only cast when I am 4 levels above it. Does anyone have any greater traing procedures? I dont like to think of barrows as training but I really do get a fair share or xp and that I shed about 4000 coins every time or I make atleast 30,000 gain, but it is not acctually that bad. I utilize minamal prayer pots because I freeze them and walk off.

I am pretty new to RS and just wondered what quests are good for people my level? I don't want to make this post too long or a list, but I don't know any other means to do it. My levels are: Attack: 65, Defense: 62, Power: 65, Constitution: 63, Range: 45, Prayer: 48, Magic: 58, Cooking: 37, Woodcutting: 42, Fletc hing: 34, Fishing: 28, Fire: 34, Crafting: 42, Smithing: 42, Mining: 38, Herblore: 20, Agility: 36, Thieving: 53, Slayer: 40, Farming: 22, Runecrafting: 19, Hunting: 9, Construction: 5, 5, Summoning: 26, Dungeon: 12. Quests are my favorite part of RS and I have done a number of these already. , Witch's House, and Wolf Whistle.

I realize this list is quite long but didn't understand any other way to place it. Anyways I have searched for more quests and have found a few good ones, but I only wanted to know whether there are any that I'm missing. Additionally, as a side question, together with my stats, if I be in a position to perform Monkey Madness? I am at the point after finishing the puzzle but don't need to continue unless I can make it. Thank you very much.

I want some good equipment with the goal of safe pking (CW, Dueling, ect) and str xp (no whip). I am considering 3 different gear types. They're as follows... This build will be good for str training. Idk when the fury is worth it tho. Perfect for pest management that's one of my fav miniature games. My next build switches the fury using a DFS. This is the very best defensive option. Probly not as great for training str as build 1 because of the deficiency of acc because of no d defender. This would be fantastic for CW that I love to perform though. Additionally, I would need to increase about 2 mil with buy rs3 gold this construct unless I oust the berserker ring.
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
odeslat nové téma   Odpovědět na téma    Obsah fóra MINIMAX.cz -> Vše o MINIMAX.cz Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejdi na: